google review img of selected blog image

Change of address in the car documents

If you own or operate a vehicle, you need to report the change of your address in the vehicle registration card and enter the new address in the vehicle documents. The deadline for reporting the change is 5 days.
You can take care of everything on the vehicle register office, which will change your address in both small and large technical cards.

What do you need to provide?
You need a small technical card, a large technical car, and an identity card. You will pay an administrative fee of CZK 50 for the change.
Do not forget to notify the insurance company of the change of residence, which will issue you a new green card.

For more information visit our service page.

Get professional support from Pexpats

Why not make your life easier? Pexpats handles anything and everything expats need: consultation services, fulfilling appointments, filing applications, visiting official offices and much more. Simply book a spot with one of our professional advisors to get started today.

Get assistance

Get in Touch

Please fill the form as accurate as possible, our team is ready to help you make your stay in the Czech Republic a breeze!

Select Your
Citizenship Status