Change of employer

 google review img of
If you’re a holder of an employee card in the Czech Republic and you want to change the job, you need to notify the Ministry of the interior. Praguexpats can help you with the complete process.

What’s in your Change of employer package?

  • Arranging application form
  • Checking your contracts
  • Applying with a power of attorney on behalf of you
  • Fast and easy-to-understand answers all your questions

What you need to provide

  1. Passport
  2. Termination letter from the previous employer
  3. New contract from the new employer
  4. Signed power of attorney at our office
  5. Reference number from the labour office


  1. Get in touch with us to launch your Change of employer package;
  2. Bring the contracts;
  3. Sign the power of attorney;
  4. We will announce employment change under the power of attorney;
  5. Your new employer receives confirmation about the change of employment.


7 900

Complete service amount

"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry

Get in Touch

Please fill the form as accurate as possible, our team is ready to help you make your stay in the Czech Republic a breeze!

Select Your
Citizenship Status