Paternity leave is a form of support for families who has small children. Basically, it is for parents who care for the youngest child (no older than 4 years old). Biological parents, foster parents, or court-ordered guardians are eligible for this benefit. But one parent can apply for it!
Some of the benefits are the same for all parents, depending on income, some other benefits are considering the family’s economic situation.
What’s in your Paternity Leave Package?
- Preparing all application forms for Paternity Leave
- Applied under the power of attorney
- Tracking of the application until you start to receive the payments
- Regular follow-ups
What you need to provide
- Your passport
- Your child's passport
- Czech temporary residency of the parent who is applying
- Czech temporary residency of your child
- Meet us at our office (we’ll send you directions);
- We provide support throughout the registration process;
- You’re registered with the Paternity Leave benefits!
8 300 Kč
Complete service amount
"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry