Permanent residency based on business visa purpose
If you have been a holder of a business visa in the Czech Republic for 5 continuous years and you are interested in applying for Czech permanent residency we can help you with the complete process.
We prepare all the paperwork to arrange your Permanent residency in the Czech Republic. You will get intensive support with every step of the process. Most tasks are done for you with a power of attorney so you save your time and avoid bureaucratic hassles.
What’s in your Permanent residency package?
- Preparation of your complete application for a Permanent residency
- Assistance with every step of the application process
- Arranging all confirmations and indebtedness documents from different offices
- Fast and easy-to-understand answers all your questions
What you need to provide
- Two (2) passport photos EU size**
- Proof of legal Accommodation (e.g. rental contract, ownership deed, or proof of accommodation form from the legal property owner) with the notarized signature of the owner/owners
- Power of attorney signed at our office
- Czech language test – A1
*Your passport must have been issued in the last 10 years, be valid for at least another 9 months and contain 2 consecutive blank pages.
**Photos should be in colour and standard EU ID-sized (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) with a white background.
- Get in touch with us to launch your Permanent residency application process;
- Meet us at our office. Please bring the documents you need to provide;
- Sign the power of attorney for our arrangement of your Permanent residency;
- We arrange all need confirmations and documents for your application;
- We accompany you for application to the immigration office (* during corona measures you don’t need to go to the immigration office for application);
- Your Permanent residency is ready! We come with you to collect it.
20 100 Kč
Complete service amount
"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry