Job seeker visa
If you successfully complete the University or research you have the possibility to apply for a job seeker visa/start a business visa.
We provide support with every aspect of your application including preparing all your paperwork and setting up mandatory health insurance.
What’s in your Job Seeker visa Package?
- Complete arrangement of your application for a long-term residence for the purpose of job-seeking or starting a business
- Booking of your appointment at the Czech embassy
- Monitoring of your immigration status with regular updates
- Arrangement of compulsory health insurance
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
- A document on successful completion of university studies or a document on completion of research issued by the relevant research
- Two (2) passport ID-sized photos*
- A bank account statement showing a balance of 93 000 CZK**
- Confirmation of your legal accommodation
- Health Insurance***
*Photos should be in color and 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a white background.
**This should be an original document or scanned copy issued by your bank with a stamp and signature. It may take the form of a letter.
***If you don’t have Czech health insurance, we’re happy to arrange it for you.
- Let us know you’re interested in getting your job-seeking visa/starting a business visa;
- Send us a scan of the proof of accommodation or rent contract;
- Send us a scan of your passport;
- We will arrange all documents for your application;
- We’ll arrange your mandatory health insurance;
- Your visa’s APPROVED;
- We will book an appointment for your biometric card and accompany you to the immigration office;
- We will accompany you to the collection of your biometric card.
15 800 Kč
Complete service amount
"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry
2 500 Kč
Ministry of the Interior processing stamps
Legal copy per page