Czech Long-term visa
If you plan to stay in the Czech Republic for more than 3 months, you’ll need to obtain a Czech long-term visa. Pexpats arranges your long-term visa in the Czech Republic for you.
We prepare all the paperwork for your application and support you through every step of the process. Most tasks are done for you with a power of attorney so you save your time and avoid bureaucratic hassles. We also arrange your appointment at the Czech embassy and set up mandatory health insurance.
What’s in your Czech Long-term Visa Package?
- Complete preparation of your paperwork and arrangement of the application process
- Arrangement of all required translations
- Booking of your appointment at the Czech embassy (depends on the country)
- Monitoring of your immigration status with regular updates
- Arrangement of compulsory health insurance
- Foreign police registration
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
- Purpose of staying
- Two (2) ID passport-sized photos **
- A bank account statement showing a balance of minimum 93 000 CZK - 110 000 CZK (depends on the purpose of staying) (approx. 5 600 USD)***
- Proof of your legal accommodation (e.g. rental contract, ownership deed, or proof of accommodation form from the legal property owner)
- Criminal clearance report (If you’re a US citizen, this should be a signed affidavit from the US embassy)****
*Your passport must have been issued within the last 10 years and should be valid for at least 9 months from the date of your application. It must contain 2 consecutive blank pages.
**Photos should be in colour and 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a white background.
***This should be an original document or scanned copy issued by your bank with a stamp and signature. It may take the form of a letter.
*** To obtain this document, please make an appointment with your local US embassy. If you’re in the Czech Republic, you can do this here. The cost of the affidavit is 50 USD. Keep a record of your appointment time as the embassy doesn’t send email confirmations.
- Let us know you’re interested in getting your long-term visa. We’ll confirm your eligibility and book your appointment at the Czech embassy;
- Send us a scan of the proof of accommodation or rent contract;
- Meet at our office and bring the documents you need to provide;
- We’ll arrange your mandatory health insurance;
- We’ll prepare your complete application for a long-term visa to be lodged at the Czech embassy;
- You submit your application;
- Your visa’s ready!
- We register with the Czech Foreign Police after your arrival.
15 000 Kč
Complete service fee
1/3 service Fee is possible for this package *
0and pay the remaining amount 15 000 Kč anytime in the next 3 months.
No interest fee
No extra charge