Partnership visa for Non-Czech visa holders
Are you a non-EU citizen with a partner who’s an EU citizen? If so, you’re entitled to a partnership visa in the Czech Republic even if you’re not married or in a civil partnership. Pexpats helps with every step of the application process.
From 2.8.2021, the Czech immigration office changed conditions for partnership/fiancé visas and unmarried partner’s legal status is considered as an extended family member of EU citizen.
We prepare all your paperwork and guide you through every stage of your application for a partnership visa including providing proof of your permanent relationship. Most tasks are done for you with a power of attorney so you avoid all the visits to Czech authorities and the paperwork. Your residency book is ready for you in 3-6 months. Your Czech partnership visa lasts 5 years. It can be extended or used to apply for permanent residency.
What’s in your Partnership Visa Package?
- Complete preparation of your documents and arrangement of your application for a partnership visa in the Czech Republic
- Official registration of you as a foreigner in the Czech Republic*
- Arrangement of your Czech birth number (mandatory administrative ID)
- Monitoring of your official immigration file with regular updates
- Arrangement of any required bridging visas while you wait for your final residence certificate
- Solving of any technical problems
- Booking of all appointments
- Support in-person
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
*This means you won’t have to register with the Czech Foreign Police.
What you need to provide
- Two (2) passport ID-sized photos**
- Your EU partner or fiancé should have a temporary residency permit or prove that he/she lives in the Czech republic
- Proof of the funds of your partner
- Proof of legal accommodation (e.g. rental contract, ownership deed, or proof of accommodation form from the legal property owner)
- Health Insurance card***
- Proof of your permanent relationship (we’ll explain what’s needed)
- A signed power of attorney for our arrangement of your partnership visa (to be completed at our office)
NOTE: If 90 days free Schengen rule doesn't apply for you, then you should apply for a short-term visa granted to a family member of an EU citizen at the Czech embassy!
**Photos should be in colour and 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a white background.
***If you don’t have Czech health insurance, we’re happy to arrange it for you.
- Book your appointment with us;
- Send us a scan of the proof of accommodation or rent contract;
- We prepare all your paperwork and book your appointment at the immigration office;
- You come with us to file your application;
- We arrange for any bridging visas while your application’s being approved;
- Your residency book is ready!
- We book an appointment and come with you to pick it up.
Complete service fee
1/3 service Fee is possible for this package *
*On the day of application pay just one third of the fee of 12 000 Kč and pay the remaining amount 24 000 Kč anytime in the next 3 months.
No interest fee
No extra charge