- be an accredited study programme at a higher educational establishment in accordance with the Higher Education Act.
- to be a study programme compiled with parts of accredited study programmes, as long as the student is entered in the Register of Students.
- to be a language and professional preparation for studies under an accredited study programme.
- to be a language and professional training course organised in the framework of a programme of the European Union or in accordance with an international agreement.
- to be higher education in fields of education in secondary school or a conservatory or a higher vocational school entered in the Register of Schools and School Facilities in accordance with the Education Act and undertaken within an exchange programme in a domestic host organization.
- to be an internship aimed at acquiring knowledge, practice and experience carried out by the foreign national´s studies at a domestic hosting organization or foreign higher educational institution.
- to be a European Voluntary Service of a foreigner aged from 18 to 30 years or a voluntary service aimed to acquire practical and professional experience of a foreigner.
- Exchange of experience and studies for individuals responsible for educating and developing human resources provided that these activities are performed within the programmes or initiatives of the European Union or within international agreements.
- education in an unaccredited study programme at a public or private higher education institution.
- education in a school that is accredited or has an accredited study programme in a state other than the Czech Republic.
- language and training courses and programmes that do not serve as preparation for studying in a higher educational institution´s accredited study programme.
Need a help with relocation?
Why not make your life easier? Pexpats handles anything and everything expats need: consultation services, fulfilling appointments, filing applications, visiting official offices and much more. Simply book a spot with one of our professional advisors to get started today.