Permanent residency for Temporary residency holders
If you’ve been a holder of a Czech Temporary residency certificate (registration certificate) for 5 years, you qualify for permanent residence. Permanent residence in the Czech Republic brings major benefits. Pexpats help you with the entire process.
We prepare all the paperwork for your application and support you through every step of the process. Most tasks are done for you with a power of attorney so you save your time and avoid bureaucratic hassles. Once your residence permit is approved. we come with you to pick it up. The entire process takes 45 days.
What’s in your Permanent Residence Package?
- Complete preparation of your paperwork and arrangement of the application process
- Official registration of you as a foreigner in the Czech Republic*
- Preparation of any other requested documents
- Monitoring of your application status with updates
- Booking of all appointments
- Support in-person
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
*This means you don’t have to register with the Czech Foreign Police.
What you need to provide
- Temporary residency certificate
- Proof of your legal accommodation (e.g. rental contract, ownership deed, or proof of accommodation form from the legal property owner)
- Two (2) passport ID-sized photos**
- A signed power of attorney for our arrangement of your permanent residence (to be completed at our office)
**Photos should be in colour and 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a white background.
- Book your appointment with us;
- Send us a scan of the proof of accommodation or rent contract;
- Meet at our offices and bring all the documents you need to provide;
- Sign the power of attorney for our arrangement of your permanent residency;
- We prepare and lodge your application for you;
- Your application’s approved! We book an appointment to collect your permanent residency;
- We come with you to pick up your permanent residency If you’ve been a holder of a Czech Temporary residency certificate for 5 years, you qualify for permanent residence. Permanent residence in the Czech Republic brings major benefits.i
11 700 Kč
Complete service fee
3 900 Kč
1/3 service Fee is possible for this package *
*On the day of application pay just one third of the fee of 3 900 Kč and pay the remaining amount 7 800 Kč anytime in the next 3 months.
No interest fee
No extra charge