Registering a new passport

 google review img of
If you’re a holder of any type of visa/residency in the Czech Republic and your passport is expiring or you changed it recently, you must notify the Ministry of the interior. Praguexpats can help you with the complete process.

What's in your Registering a new passport Package?

  • Arranging application form
  • Applying with a power of attorney on behalf of you
  • Fast and easy-to-understand answers all your questions

What you need to provide

  1. New Passport
  2. Residence permit
  3. Power of attorney which you will sign at our office


  1. Contact us;
  2. Bring the new passport;
  3. Sign the power of attorney;
  4. We will announce the new passport under the power of attorney.


2 700

Complete service amount

"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry

Get in Touch

Please fill the form as accurate as possible, our team is ready to help you make your stay in the Czech Republic a breeze!

Select Your
Citizenship Status