Residency address change

 google review img of
If you’re a holder of any type of visa/residency in the Czech Republic and you want to change your residence address you need to notify the Ministry of the interior. Praguexpats can help you with the complete process.

What’s in your Change of residence address package?

  • Arranging application form
  • Checking your rent documents
  • Applying with a power of attorney on behalf of you
  • Fast and easy-to-understand answers all your questions

What you need to provide

  1. Passport
  2. Rent contract or proof of accommodation
  3. Signed power of attorney at our office


  1. Get in touch with us to launch your Change of residence address  package;
  2. Bring the rent document;
  3. Sign the power of attorney;
  4. We will announce the address change under the power of attorney.


If you are a holder of a temporary residency certificate, it is not possible to do this process under the power of attorney, in this case, we will accompany you and you will get a temporary residency certificate with a new address printed.


2 700

Complete service amount

"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry

Get in Touch

Please fill the form as accurate as possible, our team is ready to help you make your stay in the Czech Republic a breeze!

Select Your
Citizenship Status