Virtual Business Address
The Virtual Business Address package enables freelancers to register their business address at our offices in Prague 1. We then essentially act as your virtual post office. Not only do we receive your mail, on request we also open, scan, translate, and convey all official communications. We even consult on and resolve any matters as they arise if any action is necessary on your end. All of this at a yearly, fixed fee in our Virtual Business Address package.
What’s in your Virtual business address Package?
- We arrange everything and set up your legal Virtual Business Address for you.
- You’ll never need to worry about missing or resolving official communications. On request we can even open, read, translate, scan, and send immediately to you.
- You have professional translators and advisors ready and on-hand to receive and respond to communications. With no additional fees!
- We consult on and offer to resolve any action required with financial or tax offices, social and health insurance, etc.
- You won’t need official permission to operate a business from your place of residence.
- No need to rent office space. You don’t even need to be in Prague!
- We take care of all administration without you even having to visit our offices for a fixed fee per year. You get everything and more without hidden or additional fees.
What you need to provide
- A valid passport;
- Residence Address in the Czech Republic; or,
- Address from your country of origin
Simply inform us you’d like a Virtual Business Address package by filling out our questionnaire. The questionnaire tells us everything we need to know to start setting up our virtual address.
Just fill out the form to get started. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us by email. We’ll get right back to you!,
6 900 Kč
Complete service amount
"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry