Youth Mobility Visa (YMV)
Youth Mobility Visa is a type of visa that can help young people to get foreign experience in the Czech Republic!
We prepare all the paperwork for your application and support you through every step of the process.
What's in your Youth Mobily Visa Package?
- Complete preparation of your paperwork and arrangement of the application process
- Arrangement of all required translations
- Booking of your appointment at the Czech embassy (depends on the country)
- Monitoring of your immigration status with regular updates
- Arrangement of compulsory health insurance
- Foreign police registration
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
- Two (2) ID passport-sized photos **
- A return ticket
- A bank account statement showing a balance of 110 000 CZK (approx. 5 600 USD)***
- A declaration of your intention to stay in the territory of the Czech Republic for a vacation with the possibility of obtaining remunerated employment to supplement your financial resources
*Your passport must have been issued within the last 10 years and should be valid for at least 9 months from the date of your application. It must contain 2 consecutive blank pages.
**Photos should be in colour and 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a white background.
***This should be an original document or scanned copy issued by your bank with a stamp and signature. It may take the form of a letter.
- Let us know you’re interested in getting your YMV;
- We’ll arrange your mandatory health insurance;
- We’ll prepare your complete application for a YMV to be lodged at the Czech embassy;
- You submit your application;
- Your visa’s ready!
- We register with the Czech Foreign Police after your arrival.
8 400 Kč
Complete service amount
"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry
2 500 Kč
Czech Embassy processing fee
Translation per page