Czech Criminal clearance report assistance
For getting employed in the Czech Republic you may be required to provide a Czech criminal clearance report (also called Czech criminal clearance certificate). If you need it for some country other than the Czech Republic and you need an apostille as well please check out our other service.
What's in your Czech Criminal Clearance report assistance Package?
- Complete arrangement of your Criminal Clearance report
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
- Check of the required documents
What you need to provide
- Copy of your passport
- Power of attorney with an authorized signature (at any notary office)
- Send us a copy of your passport and signed power of attorney;
- We will arrange your Czech criminal clearance report;
- Collect your Czech criminal clearance report.
Czech criminal clearance for UK citizen
Since the UK left the EU, UK citizens should provide criminal clearance reports for a Czech trade license and visa purposes from the UK and that document should have apostille legalization.
A criminal clearance report from your home country for Czech visa purposes shouldn't be older than 180 days and for Czech trade license registration purposes older than 90 days.
2 500 Kč
Complete service amount
"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry