Trade Licence Non-EU citizen
If you’re interested in freelancing in the Czech Republic and you are a non-EU citizen, then you should apply for a Czech trade licence. If you come from a country outside of the European Union, the process will be more complex for you, but here we come. We will be happy to arrange your trade license or freelancing visa for you. Pexpats help you with the entire process.
We prepare all the paperwork for your application and support you through every step of the process. We take care of all the visits to government offices. Most tasks are done for you with a power of attorney so you save your time and avoid bureaucratic hassles.
!!! It is impossible to switch from an Employee card to a Freelancer visa if you`re in the Czech Republic with a long-term residence for less than 5 years!!! But you can still have a trade license as a side income under your employee card without changing your purpose of staying.
What’s involved in your Trade Licence Package?
- Registration of your trade licence
- Activation of your trade licence
- Registration at the Tax Office
- Registration at the Social Security Office
- Registration for mandatory public health insurance
- Instructions on tax and health insurance payments
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
PLUS all the authority's fees are already included!
What you need to provide
- Passport and residency permit
- Criminal clearance report from your home country*
- Power of attorney for our arrangement of your trade licence (to be completed at our office)
- Confirmation of your business address in the Czech Republic**
*Not required if you’re the family member of an EU citizen.
**Your home address in the Czech Republic can double as your business address. To set this up, your landlord will need to sign this form. If your landlord doesn’t agree, then we’re happy to arrange a virtual business address for you.
- Get in touch to launch the trade licence application process;
- Meet us at our office and bring any documents you need to provide;
- Sign the power of attorney for our arrangement of your Czech trade licence;
- We register your trade licence based on your business activities;
- We activate your trade licence and register you with the tax, social security offices;
- We register you with the health insurance office;
- Your trade licence is fully set up! Come to our offices to pick it and we’ll advise you on future payments!
10 900 Kč
Complete service amount
"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry
Translation per page