Employee Card renewal
If your employee card in the Czech Republic will soon expire, then you’ll need to renew it in order to keep living and working in the country. You may also require a bridging visa. Pexpats help you with the entire process.
We prepare all the paperwork for your employment card in the Czech Republic and support you through every step of the process. Most tasks are done for you with a power of attorney so you save your time and avoid bureaucratic hassles. Instead, you stay focused on your job and your life. Most employment cards are renewed in 3 months.
What’s in your Employee Card Renewal Package?
- Complete preparation of your paperwork and arrangement of your employment card renewal + residency extension process
- Arrangement of any bridging visas needed while you wait for your residency renewal
- Monitoring of your application status for you with regular updates
- Complete arrangement of your biometric data process once your renewal is approved
- Booking of all appointments
- Support in-person
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
- Your employment contract
- Two (2) ID-sized photos*
- Proof of your legal accommodation in the Czech Republic for the next 2 years (e.g. your rental contract, ownership deed, or proof of accommodation form from your landlord)**
*Photos should be in colour and 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a white background.
**If you’re renting, then please make sure that all documents are signed by the legal owner of the property.
- Book your appointment with us;
- Send us a scan of the proof of accommodation or rent contract;
- Meet at our offices and bring all the documents you need to provide;
- Sign the power of attorney for your complete employee card renewal;
- We prepare and lodge your employment card renewal application for you;
- If you need a bridging visa, we come with you to get it;
- Your renewal is approved! We book an appointment and come with you to provide your biometric data;
- Your new employee card is ready!
- We come with you to pick it up!
If you are not in the Czech Republic we can take care of the whole process under power of attorney. You will send us documents by post and if you give us the contact of your employer we can take care of your work contract. We can also help with a proof of accommodation.
13 500 Kč
Complete service fee
4 500 Kč
1/3 service Fee is possible for this package *
*On the day of application pay just one third of the fee of 4 500 Kč and pay the remaining amount 9 000 Kč anytime in the next 3 months.
No interest fee
No extra charge