Employee Tax Return Package
Employee Tax Return Package
There are certain cases when an employee must file their own tax return or can benefit from doing so voluntarily. The main reason for filing voluntarily is often to claim additional tax discounts and tax relief.
One case might be if you worked only part of the taxable calendar year. For example, say your employment began in July 2022. Come tax time in 2023, you have only 5 months of income to report. The other 7 months you were unemployed in the Czech Republic.
Here, if you choose to file, you can apply the basic taxpayer’s discount to all 12 months of the year. The basic taxpayer’s discount amounts to CZK 2,570 x 12 months = 30 860. Any difference remaining after paying taxes, you receive back as a tax bonus. This applies to even the months you had no employment, and can thus significantly increase your tax return.
In fact, by law, the employer is not responsible to file additional discounts on your behalf. The same is true if you are entitled to tax discounts for having an unemployed spouse, or for child-rearing. Each can reduce your tax burden, but only if you personally file your return.
At Pexpats, our certified accountants handle everything on your behalf, and completely remotely. We consult on available discounts and tax relief, and ensure you end up saving on taxes in the end. Read on to see how.
What’s in the Employee Tax Package?
Certified accountants guide you through the employee tax return to reduce your tax burden and save in the end. We report your combined income from employment and find all tax discounts, relief, and bonuses available to you.
The package provides collection and preparation of documents, as well as the fulfillment of annual tax reports accurately and on-time. In fact, you don’t even have to leave home or the office! Pexpats handles everything completely remotely, under power of attorney. You only hear from us when your annual statement is ready.
We keep a record of your income across the entire taxable year and file all reports without the need for any follow-up. You even get access to consultation with certified accountants in the Czech Republic, meaning you don’t have to look elsewhere! All you do is purchase once, and you leave the work to us.
The work we take off your hands
- Reporting additional income outside of primary employment
- Filing total income from employment
- Complete preparation of the annual tax report
- Confirmation of advances to social insurance
- Accounting for and reporting any tax credits or deductibles
- Calculation of annual income taxes owed
- English-language summary of tax rebates/payments
- Step-by-step instructions on receiving rebates and making payments
- Consultation with certified tax accountants
- Completely remote preparation and filing (with DataBox, “datova schránka”)
- Guaranteed after-service support if any complications arise
- Worry-free reporting and filing at a fixed price, with no hidden or additional fees
What you need to provide
- Complete a quick questionnaire.
- Provide Employee Tax Confirmation(Potvrzení o zdanitelných příjmech ze závislé činnosti)
- Provide supporting documents for tax relief, tax discounts, and tax bonuses
How to get started
- Fill out the questionnaire to inform us of your situation.
- Send us the necessary documents.
And that’s it! Now, you just relax until tax time. We’ve got everything from deadlines to payment, and rebates covered
NOTE: If you had employment and trade license as a side business, please check the service here
4 500 Kč
Complete service amount
"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry