The definition of Trade license means you are an independent, self-employed person, in your own name with the purpose of making a profit. A Czech trade licence gives you the freedom to live and work as a freelancer in the Czech Republic. Pexpats help you with the entire process.
We prepare all the paperwork for your Czech Trade licence and support you through every step of the process. Most tasks are done for you with a power of attorney so you save your time and avoid bureaucratic hassles. Your Czech Trade licence is ready in just 1-3 days so you can start earning money from your freelance business.
What's in your Trade licence Package?
- Complete trade licence registration and activation
- Social tax registration
- Financial tax registration
- Health insurance
- Arrangement of Health insurance card
- Instructions on tax and health insurance requirements
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
PLUS we take care of all of the authorities’ fees
What you need to provide
- A signed power of attorney for our arrangement of your trade licence (to be completed at our office)
- Your Czech business address*
- Criminal clearance report from home country is NOT required
*Your home address in the Czech Republic can double your business address. To set this up, your landlord will need to sign this form. If your landlord doesn’t agree, we’re happy to arrange a virtual business address for you.
- Book your appointment with us;
- Meet at our offices and bring all the documents you need to provide;
- Sign the power of attorney for our arrangement of your Czech trade licence;
- We take care of the entire set-up and registration process in 24 hours (72 hours if it’s the weekend);
- We register you for Social, financial tax office, and health insurance;
- Your trade licence is ready! Come to our office to pick up your documents;
- We provide instructions on your tax and health insurance payments.
All non-Czech documents must be officially translated into Czech and legalized. Particulars of the application may not be older than 90 days.
Depending on what you are getting the Živnostenský list for, you may need to show proof of education or professional experience.
There are 80 types of free activities which you can have under one Živnostenský list. If you are interested in „free“ Živnostenský list, then some specific education or diploma is NOT needed.
In case if you are interested in a specialized trade license, then there are some additional steps and procedures which we can discuss.
As soon as we register your trade license, we will register you with all authorities and give you payment instructions for the mandatory contributions.
Remote process steps
If you cannot travel to the Czech Republic during COVID measures or you just prefer to stay in the safety of your home, we can help you with the whole process remotely.
- Contact us;
- We will send you a questionnaire that you should fill out;
- We can arrange virtual business for you;
- We will prepare the Power of attorney for you;
- You should print, sign and send it by post to our office address;
- We will register your Trade license.
10 900 Kč
Complete service amount
"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry
Completed under power of attorney
Authorities fee included
Registration without criminal clearance (EU)
Registration without Czech residency permit
Free one-to-one consulting
Collecting insurance card
Business address support
Tax and insurance payment instructions
Social tax registration
Income tax registration
Health insurance registration
Free tax consultation