Zivno/trade license cancellation
Are you a Czech trade license (živno) holder in the Czech Republic who returned to the home country? Or have you found employment and plan to stop freelance work? In these situations, it’s important that you de-activate your trade license and inform all the relevant authorities. This will prevent any misunderstandings and unexpected debts to the health insurance and social security offices.
We take care of all the steps needed to deactivate and deregister your Czech trade license using a power of attorney. You don’t have to visit any trade license or tax authorities.
What's in your Zivno Cancellation Package?
- Complete trade license deregistration and deactivation
- Unregistration from: Tax Office, Social Security Office, and Public health insurance
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
- PLUS we take care of all of the authorities’ fees.
What you need to provide
- Passport and scan of your passport
- Your IČO, DIČ, EČP, or Rodné číslo (scan of all documents that you received after trade license registration)
- The signed power of attorney
- Book your appointment with us.
- Sign the Power of attorney for your cancellation;
- We take care of the entire deregistration process in 24 hours (72 hours if it’s the weekend).
We are able to arrange the cancellation of your Czech trade license completely remotely!
6 200 Kč
Complete service amount
"Good work ain't cheap. Cheap work ain't good." Sailor Jerry