Czech Blue Card renewal
If your EU Blue Card in the Czech Republic will soon expire, you will need to renew it so you can keep living and working in the country. Pexpats takes care of your entire Blue Card renewal for you.
We prepare all the paperwork for your application and support you through every step of the process. Most tasks are done for you with a power of attorney so you save your time and avoid bureaucratic hassles. Once your new card is ready, we come with you to pick it up.
What’s in your Blue Card Renewal Package?
- Complete preparation of your paperwork and arrangement of your EU Blue Card renewal and Czech residency extension
- Arrangement of any bridging visas needed while you wait for your residency renewal
- Monitoring of your application status with updates
- Arrangement of your new biometric data card
- Booking of all appointments
- Support in-person
- Fast and clear answers to all your questions
What you need to provide
- Your employment contract
- Two (2) passport ID-sized photos*
- Proof of your legal accommodation in the Czech Republic for the next 2 years** (e.g. rental contract, ownership deed, or proof of accommodation form from the legal property owner)
*Photos should be in colour and 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm with a white background.
**For students, the period is 1 year. If you’re renting, then please make sure that all documents are signed by the legal owner of the property.
- Book your appointment with us;
- Send us a scan of the proof of accommodation or rent contract;
- Meet at our offices and bring all the documents you need to provide;
- Sign the power of attorney for your EU Blue Card renewal;
- We prepare and lodge your application for you;
- If you need a bridging visa, we come with you to pick it up;
- Your residency renewal is approved! We book an appointment and come with you to provide your biometric data;
- Your new card is ready! We come with you to collect it.
13 200 Kč
Complete service fee
4 400 Kč
1/3 service Fee is possible for this package *
*On the day of application pay just one third of the fee of 4 400 Kč and pay the remaining amount 8 800 Kč anytime in the next 3 months.
No interest fee
No extra charge